Eddisons CJM have been instructed to find a buyer for Two Pulp Plants in Turkey.
Inmaco Markhorst MT250 High Volume Pulp Moulding Plant - €350,000
- Output 250Kg/Hour – (3600 Egg Trays/hour)
- Low Cost Production
- Table Size 650 x 2100mm
- Pulp Making Plant – 150Kg Batch Size
- Nash Vacuum Pump with 110Kw Motor
- Markhorst MT250 Moulding Machine (15 second cycle) with control panel
- 4 Zone Gas Fired Continuous Drying Oven
- Tooling, Drawings & Technical Documentation included
- A Clean & Tidy Plant on Foundation
High Performance Paper Pulp Moulding Plant - €550,000
Want to convert them into electrically heated? Call us to discuss a special price!
- Output – 4 tonnes/day finished product
- 12 x Taiwan Pulp Moulding Machines Model TPM-1200SP Vacuum Forming Presses with Hot Oil Heated Platens (2005 and 2007). The machines can be converted to electrically heated. Contact us to discuss details.
- Working Area – 1200 x 700 x 1500mm high
- Paper/Cardboard Shredding Plant and Mixer to produce pulp mixes
- Pulper/Mixer/Pumps/Holding Tanks
- Comprehensive Vacuum System for all Presses
- 90% Water Recover and Recycling
- Extensive Range of Tooling to produce high quality smooth finish food packaging suchas egg boxes, fruit display packaging, food trays, hospital/medical/sanitary products etc.
- For Sale as a whole or as individual machines.
- Can be seen working
Inspection: By appointment with Eddisons CJM.
GUIDE PRICES REDUCED - ALL OFFERS CONSIDER
For further information, please contact Charles Moses FRICS +44 (0)7831 854971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.